FAQs > How do I add an additional instructor/TA to my course page?
How do I add an additional instructor/TA to my course page?
To add an additional instructor or a teaching assistant to your course page, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the home tab of your course page.
- Click on the "Edit Details" button.
- Click on the plus button next to the instructor row.
- Enter in the Wikipedia username, name, and title of the person you'd like to add.
- Click the add button and then ok.
- Click "save" when you're done.
We recommend that anyone involved in supporting your students for their Wikipedia assignment go through our Orientation for New Instructors.
Can't find what you're looking for? Something wrong, missing, or confusing? Let us know.