up-to-date with training
files used in articles
total usages across languages
Get ready to contribute to open scholarship and education for all
This Dashboard provides tools that help instructors and students share their knowledge and track their contributions.
Create and Manage a Wikipedia Assignment
- Learn to understand Wikipedia
- Create and manage your course using templates, and refine the course to meet your needs
- Track the progress of your students
Stay Informed and Learn How to Edit Wikipedia
- Learn how you can edit Wikipedia
- Stay up-to-date with your Wikipedia assignment
- Track your progress as you contribute to Wikipedia
Impact since 2010:
Wiki Ed Courses
Articles worked on
The number of words students have donated to the world. That’s 28,000 pages – the equivalent of 28 volumes of a printed encyclopedia, shared with everyone, for free.
Article views, in a single term
How many people have read the Wikipedia articles these students have edited? In a single term, 69.4 million – larger than the population of France.