Wiki Education Dashboard
Interested in a Wikipedia assignment for an upcoming term?
Log in or sign up to start your application.
up-to-date with training
This is the number of reference tags added to articles, and can include multiple references to the same source. The data comes from the ORES article quality model, and is only available for some languages.
files used in articles
total usages across languages
Get ready to contribute to open scholarship and education for all.
This Dashboard provides tools that help instructors and students share their knowledge and track their contributions.
Create and Manage a Wikipedia Assignment
- Learn to understand Wikipedia
- Create and manage your course using templates, and refine the course to meet your needs
- Track the progress of your students
Stay Informed and Learn How to Edit Wikipedia
- Learn how you can edit Wikipedia
- Stay up-to-date with your Wikipedia assignment
- Track your progress as you contribute to Wikipedia
Impact since 2010:
Wiki Education Courses
Articles worked on
The number of words students have donated to the world. That’s 292,000 pages – the equivalent of 62 volumes of a printed encyclopedia, shared with everyone, for free.
Article views, in a single term
How many people have read the Wikipedia articles these students have edited? In a single term, 438 million. That's six times larger than the population of France.